background

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Thanksgiving

Sadly enough these are all the pictures I have from Thanksgiving and the weekend following.  I worked on Thanksgiving then went out to shop for Black Friday after work.  I didn't see Chad and Eli at all that day :(

When Chad got off work on Friday we went to Forrest City for the weekend.  Eli wasn't feeling the best when we left but I thought maybe it was something he had eaten on Thanksgiving day.  While we were all sitting down to eat dinner Eli started vomiting.  A stomach bug had been going around but I thought we had avoided it.  Wrong!  Eli was sick pretty much the entire weekend.

He did manage to go out with Chad to the deer stand for a few minutes.  All Eli had talked about was wanting to go hunting with Daddy.  I don't think Chad could have gone out there without taking him for at least a few minutes!  Chad said as soon as they sat down in the deer stand a little four point walked out.  Eli was so excited to see a deer with Daddy.  Chad told Eli to go inside and tell everyone he saw a four point.  Instead he came in and said to everyone "I saw a pointed deer!". 

I can already tell Eli is going to love hunting just like his Daddy.

I know he doesn't look sick here.  But trust me, we did a lot of running to the bathroom all weekend!

Even with Eli having the stomach bug, we had a great time being with our family at home.  I hope everyone else had a good Thanksgiving as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment