background

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Buddy the Elf

We have been having lots of fun with Buddy the Elf this year.  Eli looks for him each morning.  I have forgotten to take pictures every day but these are the ones I have so far.  I have already posted a couple of pictures of Buddy in previous posts so I won't repeat those.


Hanging out

Chillaxing

A game of match




I had to take up Buddy's match game so Eli could sit down to eat.  Buddy decided to watch Eli eat his dinner to make sure he cleaned his plate.  That may be used again!

Playing guitar and riding deer


Going for a ride in the bucket.  Eli thought this one was the funniest so far.  He busted in our room at 6:30am and said "Mommy, Buddy is caaarrrrazy!  What are we gonna do wif him?"

Sipping on syrup


Top Shelf Elf

Santa sent Eli a video message.  We found Buddy sitting in front of the computer so Eli would see it the moment he woke up.

 Eli loves to talk to Buddy :)

Eli watched his video message from Santa at least 10 times that morning.

It's a good thing Christmas is only 9 days away.  I'm running out of elf ideas.  Okay, not really.  I mean just look at pinterest and there are hundreds of ideas!  More like I'm lazy and getting tired of this stupid elf!  But Eli loves it and the look on his face each morning is priceless.  There's not much I wouldn't do to see it!

You should take a moment to read this blog post.  I laughed out loud reading it!  I think every mom feels like this to some degree!  I know I sure do!


No comments:

Post a Comment