background

Thursday, December 13, 2012

4 Years Ago

I can't believe it was four years ago when I was in the hospital having our beautiful baby boy.  We had no clue how much our life would change the second he was born!  We were scared, nervous and excited!  Just as any first time parents would be.

 I was terrified of childbirth.  But I have to say, it was the easiest thing ever!  It wasn't long and drawn out and there were no complications.  Much appreciated by this NICU nurse!

We were terribly sleep deprived but so in love with our new addition!



The first year went by in a flash.  This was on his one year birthday!


Year two...


Year three...

And year four!

I have loved each moment and I'm so proud to be Eli's mom.  I look forward to all the years to come!
I love you, Eli!




No comments:

Post a Comment