background

Sunday, December 16, 2012

9 Years and Counting

 On December 6, 2003, I married the love of my life.  Chad and I started dating in July 1998 just after I graduated high school.  I wasn't looking for a boyfriend because I was going off to college the next month.  Little did I know I would meet my future husband and best friend!


I never wanted a December wedding but with Chad's job at the time he wasn't able to take off for a wedding and honeymoon during the spring/summer.  So we settled for a Christmas wedding in December!  I loved our wedding.  It was perfect down to every little detail.  But my advice to all bride-to-be's... go away and get married!  Then come back and have a BIG PARTY!!!


 


 The night of our anniversary we went to eat dinner at Pesto Cafe.  This was always our date place in college while we were dating.  And Chad took me here the night we got engaged.


Eli chowing down on the spaghetti

It was a perfect ending to our special day.  I love my boys more than anything!  Here's to many more years with my hubby!


No comments:

Post a Comment