background

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Down on the Farm (Part 3)


 Sorry for being so late in finishing my farm pictures.  I'm really behind in blog posts.  I'm going to try to play catch up tonight.

This is my final and last farm post.  It only took 3 different posts to cover all the pictures and happenings!

More golf on the farm.  Mom brought the little golf clubs for the kids to use.  I think Eli still has a little growing to do.



Is this not the best picture of the entire weekend????
This pretty much sums up our weekend...
 Relaxing!
I only wore makeup one time the entire 4 days!  Now that's my kind of trip!


Slip n slide time!  This was a big hit for the kids!


Eli is such a jokester.  He got a big kick out of spraying other people with the balloon sprayer.

My step dad took us on the river to look for flying carp.  It was the craziest thing.  These HUGE fish would fly out of the water (sometimes towards you or into the boat) as we trolled down the river.

The kids got to ride in the back of my car instead of in car seats.
Our motto for that special occassion...
"What happens on the farm, stays on the farm."
The kids chanted this the rest of the trip!

All in all, we had a nice, relaxing trip visiting with Chad's brother, sister-in-law and their kids.
 Who doesn't want a vacation where you can go to truly get away from life?


Even the dogs loved it :)

Who cares if there are no pretty mountains or beach scenery.  I truly think farmland is beautiful and peaceful.  I find myself missing the flat fields of cotton and rice.

We all agreed to make this a yearly trip to...  The Farm

No comments:

Post a Comment