background

Friday, August 17, 2012

The Greatest Show on Earth

 So we woke up Saturday morning and Eli was feeling great!  NO FEVER!!!  We couldn't believe it!  We took our time getting ready, went to eat breakfast, then set out for the circus.


I didn't realize until recently how many people had never been to a circus.  I feel bad for those of you who have never experience the greatest show on earth!  It's truly amazing!  Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey is not only for kids... adults love it too!  The clowns are not stupid or scary, they are really funny!  And all the acts are just amazing!


As soon as we walked in Eli saw all the cool light up toys and stuff.
Of course he had to get one!

Proof that I actually got to go too!  I'm never in any of the pictures since I'm always the one taking them!

Waiting patiently for the show to begin...

We were in awe of these people!

One of our favorite parts of the show!

And of course who doesn't love the elephants?!?!?!?
Eli called them all "Dumbo"!

We had a great time and I'm so glad we were able to go.


Eli's smile was totally worth every moment!

I guess Eli had a short-lived fever virus.  He had no other symptoms except fever and chills.  And it only lasted about 12 hours.  The night we got home he had a low grade fever again, but after a dose of Motrin and sleeping it was completely gone.

I wish all viruses were that easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment