background

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Mother/Daughter and Grandkids Trip

Mom, Robyn and I plus Eli and my nephew, Matthew, took a short overnight trip to Branson.  It was 100 degrees but we decided to brave it and go to Silver Dollar City.  It actually wasn't too bad!  We rode a water ride to get wet then spent the rest of the time drying off.


Eli, Me, Robyn and Matthew riding the tram into SDC

Mom, Eli and I on the tram

This is Eli's heaven.
The vacuums in the ball pit.
He could spend days here I think!

Playing while waiting on our table at Joe's Crab Shack.

I was out of quarters so Matthew just shook the car for Eli
Eli couldn't tell the difference!
Ha!

Robyn and I shared this drink.  Together we couldn't even drink half of it!
We're lightweights and we know it!

My dinner!  Yum!  Crab legs are one of my favorite meals!

When I was a kid, I would always play with the crab claws after Mom and Dad finished their crab legs.  Eli thought they were pretty cool too!

Eli woke up and wanted Matthew to get on the top bunk with him to watch cartoons.
Eli thinks Matthew is the coolest thing ever!
 It was a short trip but a fun one!


No comments:

Post a Comment