background

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Golf Tournament

We went to Forrest City a couple of weekends for a golf tournament.
Chad, Chance (my brother) and Randy (my step dad) were signed up to play in a 3 man scramble together.  They have been trying to find the time to play a tournament together for the past few years.

We went on a morning walk so Eli could ride his bike.  It brought back so many memories of riding my bike when I was young.  I loved growing up in my neighborhood!  Riding bikes and skateboards, climbing trees, building clubhouses... I was definitely a tomboy!

And I hope Eli makes some memories in this neighborhood as well!

Mom and I rode on the golf cart following the boys on both Saturday and Sunday.


They played really well overall, coming in 4th in the tournament!

I have a feeling there will be many more tournaments in the future!

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie :)First time here it is VERY nice to meet you!!
    xox
    Ash@ABpetite
    http://abpetite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete