background

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

That's Grape

 Each year we love going to the annual Tontitown Grape Festival.  I didn't think we were going to be able to make this year and I was really disappointed.  It actually kinda popped up on me and I didn't realize it was even taking place until it had already started!  Those darn Olympics cut into our nightly news ;)

Anyway, I realized at 4:00 that night would be our only chance to go this year.
Sooooo.... we ran around like crazy when Chad got off work and made our way to the fair grounds.
And I'm so glad we did!  Eli had a wonderful time.  And it was the perfect way to kick off our long "semi-vacation" weekend.

Eli wasn't afraid of any of the rides.  He wanted to ride everything!




We had a great time and I look forward to next year's Grape Festival.  And maybe next year I won't be on a diet so I can eat the homemade spaghetti and fried chicken.
That's what I look forward to each year!


No comments:

Post a Comment