background

Monday, July 30, 2012

Down on the Farm (Part 2)

More pictures from this past weekend...

Eli thought it was pretty funny to sit in the twins bumbo seats.
And I have to say, I thought it was too!


There's nothing cuter than a little boy in camo on the farm!
Call me country.... I don't care!  It's how I was raised!

We made our traditional trip to Des Arc, AR to eat at Dondie's (seafood restaurant) on the river.
We had never noticed the little playground just beside the restaurant!  Maybe we only noticed it now because we have kids old enough to play on it!

Anyway, it was a huge hit.  The kids filled up on fries, chicken strips, and fried shrimp then wanted to go play.  It was a perfect ending to our dinner.

The adults even had fun on the playground!
Chad had to show Eli how he could climb to the top of the gym thingy.

Then Chad had to climb the tractor tires...

And of course Eli wanted on top too!
 

The twins had fun watching all the excitement.



I think the merry go rounds were a big hit.


And of course the see saws were too!







Lily was saying "No Papaw, you're too big"!
How cute is she?!?!?


The see saws were even a hit with the grownups!  Chad and Brian couldn't quit laughing!  Brian was stuck in midair and couldn't get down!

I am going to have to find a playground with good see saws here in town.  Eli loved them!

Chad's mom and Sasha feeding the twins while everyone played.

These swings went super high Eli said!

More merry go round fun!

Chad climbing up the swing set poles.  I wish I was that strong!

As you can see, we had a great time
:)

More pictures to come later...

No comments:

Post a Comment