background

Sunday, July 22, 2012

A Weekend Full of Water







Friday Eli and I headed up to Bentonville to play at the splash park and eat crepes.
We had a great mother/son day!
 





 I wish everyone had the pleasure of eating the crepes at Crepes Paulette!
Eli loves the nutella and fresh strawberry crepe.  Although I think I ate more of it than he did!
I just can't get enough of them!
They are quite messy, see picture below!

On Saturday we went to Branson to spend the day with my step-mom, step-sister, sister and brother-in-law and neice and nephews.
Guess where we went...

White water!
And I have no pictures from there!  Boo!
But I do have this picture of Eli after we left.  I couldn't believe he stayed awake long enough to make it to the car.  Chad carried him out of the park and he laid his head on his shoulder.  He was worn out after 6 hours of fun in the sun and water.


We went to eat dinner at Ruby Tuesday.  Eli always loves spending time with his cousins, although he's quite younger than the rest of them.

Eli wanted to take pictures of everyone while we waited for our table.
Thanks to Eli I have pictures of everyone!

 My step-mom, Sheila

 My sister and brother-in-law, Robyn (aka Bobby... this is what Eli calls her) and Wayne

Today we went back up to Bentonville so Eli could play in the splash park again and we could eat crepes.  
Don't judge.  
Yes, I ate crepes twice in three days.  
So what?

And this is the famous Crepes Paulette.
Bentonville's best kept secret.  Although it's not really much of a secret anymore.  It's run by a french couple who know how to make the best crepes you will ever put in your mouth!

Waiting on our crepes.  Eli was in the middle of saying "mommy, stop taking my picture".

 Bentonville splash park

Eli thinks it's hilarious to step on the water spouts

After lunch and the splash park we drove around like a little old couple sight-seeing
 One of my favorite things to do on Sundays!
We saw this little deer in one of the neighborhoods we were driving through.

Tonight we are cooking steaks and potatoes!
I love weekends!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment