background

Thursday, July 5, 2012

We Have a Swimmer



 Eli and I had a fun day today!  We spent the morning running errands and had a lunch date at Chick-Fil-A.  It is scorching hot outside so Eli didn't get to play on the playground for long.


  After Eli's nap we went swimming with my friend, Kristin, and her son, Tyler.
Eli started out wearing his puddle jumper.  That didn't last long!  I had high hopes this would be the summer Eli learned to swim.  He's doing so good and I'm so proud of him!  I don't think Eli will ever want to wear the puddle jumper again!  He did so good without it!





Taking time out for a treat!

This is after we got home.  Eli's eyes were red from all the swimming and he complained they were hurting.  He told me he just wanted to lay down and watch TV.  This doesn't happen often!


And to top the day off...
Another Pinterest recipe that passed!  Ice cream sandwich cake.
Need I say more?  YUM!!!

 
 Here's a video of Eli swimming today.
Today was the first time Eli swam without his puddle jumper!
Way to go, Eli!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment