background

Sunday, September 11, 2011

It's Finally Here

I'm so behind on blogging!  The past few weeks have been a whirlwind and today we left for vacation.  I will post pictures from our beach vacay while we're here then go back and update you on what we've been up to for the past month. 

I'm so excited to finally be at the beach!  I've been looking forward to this vacation for months!  We've been telling Eli he was going to the beach for about a week now and that's all he's talked about the past few days.  He was so excited to be going on "acation" as he calls it.  He was pretty cute when he first saw the beach today.  I can't wait to share those pictures tomorrow!

Eli did really well on the drive down today.  He didn't sleep very long (only 45 minutes) but was surprisingly good.  We stopped halfway at McDonald's and let him play on the playground for about an hour.  Definitely a must-do if you are traveling with a toddler!



Be on the lookout each day this week for more pictures!  I will try to upload them each day/night since I will have some free time!

No comments:

Post a Comment