background

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A Chocolate Mess

I've been off for a couple of days and thought I would start my stretch off doing something fun with Eli.  We don't bake a lot but he LOVES to eat sweets!  Maybe that's why I try to not have them in the house?  That's all he would want to eat!  When we were grocery shopping I was buying a cookie mix but he insisted we buy the brownie mix!  So brownies it was.


He loved getting to stir!


Don't worry, no one else was eating these other than us!
And I stopped him before he got it in his mouth ;)


He loved licking the bowl.
But then again who doesn't?!
I know I do!



Sweet boy!


"Hey I got chocolate on my arm!"


"Guess I better lick it off!"


Who needs a spoon?


Yummy chocolate!




"I think I like this baking stuff!"


No comments:

Post a Comment