background

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Destin Day 3

Here are our pictures from day 3 (Tuesday) in Destin.  We are still having a great time but Eli has been in some kind of mood while we've been here.  I'm not sure what it is and we are trying to just let it go but he has an attitude of teenager!  He is cutting his 2 yr molars (all 4 of them) so I'm contributing the attitude to that.  I'm sure I wouldn't be in the best of moods if I was cutting molars on vacation!

He is still loving the beach!  The ocean is still perfect...warm and crystal clear.  The weather has been better than ever, not a cloud in the sky!

Everyday we get comments on how "cute" or "precious" he is while at the beach.  I can't say I disagree!  We sure think he's the best thing in the world!

























 Eli wanted to lay in our bed and watch cartoons (Snow White) after the beach in the morning.  Gotta love his "beach hair"!  He's trying not to smile at me as I take this picture!




Here comes the cookie monster!


Who wants a jelly kiss?!




I thought it would be fun to write in the sand and have Eli sit by it for a picture.



This is what happens when we sit Eli by my writing for the picture.

I tried...



 Chad was trying to teach Eli how to wink at dinner last night.




I will try to post pictures from today (day 4) after dinner so I don't get behind.  I think we are going to take a break from the pool and beach after Eli's nap and do some shopping (if Eli will allow it).  It will all depend on what kind of mood he's in when he wakes up!

Later!



No comments:

Post a Comment