background

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Catching Up

I'm trying to play catch up with this blog.  I'm really behind!  The last 3 weeks have FLOWN past.  We've been on two trips and Eli started Mother's Day Out!  Last year Eli went to MDO once a week.  This year we decided to stick with the once a week.  It works well for us.  We call it "school".  Eli calls it "church", because it's at the church we attend!  He seems to enjoy it and I enjoy having some free time once a week!

He hadn't seen his teachers since the last day in May.  They couldn't get over how big he had gotten over the summer.  I sure think he has grown and is starting to look like such a big boy!


Can you tell he was excited?!



Sporting his matching lunchbox and backpack!


Nothing special about this picture.  It's just a random picture I thought I would share.  This was the morning we were leaving to go on vacation.  He was super excited!


Next up.... our trip to Wisconsin.  PJ20!!!
Stay tuned!



No comments:

Post a Comment