background

Monday, August 15, 2011

End of Summer

I can't believe summer is over.  School is starting and the weather is starting to finally cool off some.  I'm so ready for football season!  Football means fall and fall means cooler temps and beautiful trees!  We have a couple of trips coming up in the next few weeks and I'm getting kind of anxious about them!  I will be so busy trying to plan the trips, working and packing.  Bring on the "to do" lists and "what to take" lists!  I'm definitely a "list" girl!

Okay, enough rambling.  Here are a few pictures of Eli recently.
This first picture is pretty much the response I get these days when I ask him to smile for the camera. 

He hides. 
Hence the picture of Bob.


Then sometimes I get to snap a picture of that cute face :)



Last week Eli and I started talking about birthdays.  I told him how you get presents and cake on your birthday.  He was so excited!  Too bad his birthday is not for a few more months.  So I thought he needed a little treat.

We headed to Rick's Bakery after he woke up from his nap.  I needed a little sweet treat myself!  He was just like a kid in a candy store!  Everyone was laughing at him!  He was so excited!!!  He picked out this cookie with M&Ms.



Then I thought he needed a "cake" since we had just talked about birthday cakes.  He calls the petit fors "baby cakes".  He loved them all!


There's nothing better than seeing this sweet smiling face!



A perfect way to end summer in my book!

No comments:

Post a Comment