background

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Happy Memorial Day!

We went to Branson for the night last weekend (big shocker)!  We were originally going to just go for the day but at the last minute we decided to get a room and stay.  We spent the day at Silver Dollar City.  Eli was so excited the night before we left.  He was laying in bed trying to go to sleep and I was laying in the room with him. 

He had his back turned to me, would roll over and say "silver dollar city?"
Yes, Eli.  Silver Dollar City.
"Ride frogs?  Ride bugs?"
Yes, that's right.  You are gonna ride the frogs and bugs.
"Yep!"

And then he would roll back over!

SO CUTE!!!!



The next morning we ate breakfast at Cracker Barrel.  He loves the pancakes there, and so do I!  He always has to get a piece of candy afterwards.  This day it was a sucker.

He had to take a rest and rock in the rocking chairs on our way out.  He thought they were so fun!




Monday I was supposed to work but was put home on call.  I was not mad!  It was nice to be home with my boys since Chad was off work too!  We had a lazy morning, cooked breakfast and stayed in PJs until the afternoon.  I love these days!

Eli likes to play with my hair clips.  He always wants me to put them in his hair.  Most time he immediately takes them out.  This time he wouldn't let me take it out!

Does anyone have a girl I can borrow?  I have too much fun playing with his hair!




We had talked about going to White Water while we were in Branson but we were afraid the water would be too cold.  So we did the next best thing....

We bought some water guns and pulled out the sprinkler!  This was Eli's first time with water guns and he loved them! 

What kid doesn't?



Checking it out




And having fun!

Action shot



The neighbors came over when the sprinkler came out.
Eli thought it was hilarious to spray other people!  He would laugh and giggle continuously!



After all the water fun we cooked BBQ chicken and grilled corn.  It was yum-o!

What a perfect day!



No comments:

Post a Comment