background

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I'm With Miller

Eli's cousin, Grant, had the coolest work bench and Eli was so jealous!  He spent a lot of time playing with Grant's tools while we were in Connecticut.  We decided to buy Eli his own "tools" when we got back from our trip on Monday.  He was so excited!






Also, I have some prayer requests I wanted to put out there.  I have a friend from college who is going through a difficult time.  Her newborn son was diagnosed at 3 weeks of age with spinal muscular atrophy.  She has been amazingly strong and I can't get her family and sweet son off my mind.  I know they have many people saying prayers for them but I know more won't hurt!  Please go here to read her blog.  I just can't imagine the heartache she and her family are going through right now and my heart has been so heavy for them.

Meredith, if you ever read this.... "I'M WITH MILLER"!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment