background

Monday, June 13, 2011

White Water

A couple of weekends ago we went to White Water in Branson.  The weather was perfect...... hot and sunny!  Chad's parents came up and went with us.  It was nice having Mimi and Papaw to help out with Eli.  Chad and I were actually able to ride some slides!  Eli had a GREAT time and has asked MANY times to go to the "lalow arc" (water park)!  I have a feeling we will be back as soon as we have a chance!



Eli was the perfect size for these slides in the kids area!  He went down all by himself and loved it!  Such a big boy!


All smiles!


Wanting to go again!


I was playing with my camera setting and have no clue what I did here.  It would have been a cute picture if it wasn't so bright!  I need to take a photography class to learn more about my camera.


What's a trip to the water park without an ice cream cone?
Love this face!


We were sharing this cone but he took it away and wouldn't give it back.  I will gladly give my ice cream to this face!



He finally got to the cone and discovered it's the best part!



Messy but yummy!


Washing off the ice cream mess






No comments:

Post a Comment