background

Sunday, May 22, 2011

More KC Pictures

I forgot about the pictures on my other camera the other night when I was uploading all of our pictures from KC.  There are some cute ones of Eli so I thought I would share them.

We stopped for lunch at Chick Fil-A and let Eli play on the playground.  I've just recently discovered how kid-friendly Chick Fil A is, especially when eating inside!  They give you a placemat and hand santizing wipes for the kids!  And they will tell you to find a table and carry your food out for you!  It's great!  Why didn't I know this before now?


And why didn't someone tell me a long time ago that they will give you a free ice cream instead of the toy in the kids meal?  I always throw the stupid toys away!  I.... I mean Eli, could have been eating free ice cream all this time!  And speaking of ice cream and Eli, I think we've created an ice cream monster!  He LOVES ice cream!  He's learning how to lick it off the cone now!


Ice cream mustache! 


Messy ice cream boy! 


KC has a Cabela's and Chad's always wanted to go to Cabela's.  So he finally went!
I have to admit, it was pretty neat!




There was a really neat mule deer "exhibit" set up.  Chad and Eli were in deer heaven!



This was a little disturbing... 




My boys and some elephants 


More deer pictures


My little future photographer







No comments:

Post a Comment