background

Monday, May 16, 2011

Mother's Day Weekend

This post is kinda late but I didn't want to skip it.  I've had a very busy past couple of weeks but we're on vacation now!  Correction, Chad's on vacation and I just happen to be off 4 days in a row during this week!

About Mother's Day...

I had the best Mother's Day weekend EVER!!!  It started by shopping and a pedicure on Friday, ALONE (no kids)!  We cooked a steaks at home that evening.  Then Saturday we went to Branson to spend the night.  Of course we hit the outlet mall as soon as we got into town!

Eli loved riding the tractor with "Bob".


We went to Joe's Crab Shack at The Landing for dinner.  I love how they have a playground just outside so the kids can play while you wait!


Eli was not thrilled about taking a picture.  
It's so hard to get pictures of him looking and smiling. 
Most of our pictures now are action shots!
He's just not into taking pictures anymore. 
But, he's just gonna have to get over it! 



This is our attempt at a Mother/Son picture at dinner.
It's the best one we got.
Maybe next Mother's day?



On Sunday we went to Silver Dollar City.  It was hot, hot, hot!  I don't know how much longer we will be able to go this summer with the heat so we are enjoying it now.



We took turns riding with Eli on the rides.  He was really good considering we got there just before nap time.  He fell asleep in the car before we were out of the parking lot!

I hated for the weekend to end.
It was perfect in every way!
I love spending time with my boys!




No comments:

Post a Comment