background

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Pumpkin Patch

 I have been wanting to take Eli to a real pumpkin patch ever since he was born.  This year we finally did it!  We went to McGarrah's Farm a couple of weekends ago.  The pumpkins were kinda picked over so we definitely will go earlier in the season next year.  We were still able to get some cool pumpkins and of course I got some pretty cute pictures too!



Eli was like a kid in a candy store in the pumpkin patch.  Every pumpkin he saw he would say "oh wow!  I love THIS one. We need to get THIS one!"  Chad and I just laughed and laughed.  We had the best time watching him.

This is one of my favorite pictures :)

And this one too!


Eli loved the little train ride!

And the cut outs for pictures

Eli was nervous to go through the hay tunnel.  Chad went through it for him so he could see it wasn't scary.  Such a fun dad!

 Eli immediately went through after he saw Chad do it!


I love all the pumpkins we got at the pumpkin patch.  Eli and I painted some baby pumpkins the other day.  We started doing this last year and he loves it.  I saw a pin on pinterest (imagine that!) on how to paint leopard print.  I had to try it out on my pumpkins!  I love how it turned out!  Definitely doing this next year on some bigger ones.

I cleaned out Eli's closet the other day.  Remember how he was a pirate for Halloween last year?
 Well, never mind.  You probably don't remember since I didn't ever post pictures of his Halloween costume last year!!!!  I just went back to pull a picture from last year's Halloween post but there wasn't one.  I'm such a terrible blogger...

Anyway... I found this eye patch, earring and pirate sword that I forgot about last year on Halloween.


Argh, Matey!

No comments:

Post a Comment