background

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Fall Craftiness

 I'm a little addicted to Pinterest.  Okay, MAJORLY addicted!  I love it!  Pinterest makes a person feel like they can do anything.  I get great decorating ideas, recipes, kid crafts, etc from there.  I've been wanting to make a wreath for my front door for a few years now.  I pinned lots of wreath ideas from Pinterest and set out to Hobby Lobby to buy my supplies.


And this is how it turned out!  I love it!  It was so easy to do!  Now I have to make one for each holiday!


I was a little late decorating for fall this year but at least I got some decorations up (unlike last year).  I love mums.  I always think of fall when I see them, one of my favorite times of the year!  Eli loves our little scarecrow :)

We needed some pumpkins to add to our front door.  I let Eli pick out a few at Walmart.  They have great carving pumpkins!  And they are much cheaper than most places!

 He was so proud of his pumpkin!  I have many more pumpkins at the front door now and just realized I never got a picture of Eli with them.  Putting that on the "To Do" list for today!


More pumpkin/fall/halloween posts to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment