background

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Playdate With Caroline


My college friend, Caroline, messaged me today and asked if she could "observe" Eli playing as an assignment for a psychology class she is taking.  We were happy to have her along to play at the park!  She's great with kids and Eli immediately warmed up to her.


I kinda thought she was joking when she said she would roll down the hill with Eli.  She was not joking.  Better her than me rolling down that hill!  I probably wouldn't be able to get up if I rolled down it!

I can't believe I didn't get a video of Eli doing the monkey bars when we first got there.  Last time we were at this park he could only do 2-3 bars.  This time he crossed the entire thing first try!  He was so proud!  Here Caroline is helping him with the big monkey bars.

Eli has had an obsession with tennis.  I have no clue where it has come from.  Chad and I neither one play the sport.  Well, Caroline just happened to have a tennis racket and tennis balls in her car.  She was nice enough to let Eli play with them and help him learn how to swing the racket and hit the ball.  I think he's hooked.  I know what Santa will be bringing Eli for Christmas!

Eli had such a good time with Caroline!  I think he made a new best friend!


No comments:

Post a Comment