background

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Laying Low

We've been laying low this week.  I worked Tuesday and was put at home on call yesterday.  I don't go back until next Tuesday!  Woo hoo!  I'm really enjoying these long stretches off but I won't like it much when I get my next paycheck!  I'm just prepping myself for some day (a long, long time from now) when I get to go part time!  Oh, I can't wait for that day...

I'm playing around with my camera more since I got my new lens for Christmas.  I think the hardest thing is getting a sharp, non-blurry picture when you have a 3 year old who won't sit still for longer than 0.1 seconds. 

Here are a few pictures I've snapped the past couple of days.  Last night in the bath tub Eli was extra giggly.


Tonight I should have won the mother of the year award.  Dinner consisted of chicken nuggets, cinnamon rolls and an ice cream cone.  Eli was in heaven!  I promise, he doesn't always eat like this.  We were gonna order pizza but decided to just eat what was in the pantry instead.  Eli asked for cinnamon rolls and an ice cream cone.  I made a deal with him and told him he could have them if he would eat chicken nuggets first.  Bribery is used often in this house.  Hey, whatever works, right?



I really liked this picture.  Love the look on his face!


There's my sweet boy!


 Torturing the sharks below.  A daily event in this house.


No comments:

Post a Comment