background

Monday, January 9, 2012

Christmas Leftovers

I have a few pictures from post-Christmas I wanted to share.  Our Christmas was spread over 3 weekends!  It's finally all over and I'm kinda happy about it!  It wore me out!  I'm glad to have the decorations put away and my house semi back to normal.  We need to do a major clean out of toys.  It's just ridiculous the amount of toys Eli has accumulated.  Please, no more toys!  Grandparents, this means you...

Eli playing with his tool bench that Santa brought him.


Eli and his crazy tongue!  He constantly stick it out!  He must have gotten it from me.  I remember when I was in kindergarten there was a picture of me in the local newpaper.  I was coloring a picture and had my tongue sticking out!  I find myself doing it when I'm really concentrating on something.  Of all the things he could have gotten from me...




Christmas round 3...


Eli entertaining one of his new cousins.



Concentrating hard.  Where's his tongue?


Where's Eli?  I can't find him!


Playing with the stroller.  He's easily entertained!



Eli is loving his new Mack truck!



He was looking for ghosts!



Playing games on Grandma's iPad.  This boy loves his electronics!


No comments:

Post a Comment