background

Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas Eve 2011

I tried posting these over a week ago but for some reason Blogger was taking forever to download them.  Better late than never though, right?  And yes, these are just pictures from Christmas Eve, not the big day.  I will try to do those pictures tomorrow but no promises!

We had a great Christmas Eve.  I was canceled at work and Chad only had to work from about 10:00 - 2:00.  We spent the rest of the day hanging out and having fun.  We opened presents that afternoon.  We had a great time!  I got a new camera lens (along with some other great goodies, thanks Chad)!  I've been wanting this camera lens for such a long time.  It's nothing special, but makes your pictures look so much better than the lens I had.  Please be aware this means I'm taking lots more pictures and will be sharing lots more!  Ha!


Note: this first picture was taken with my old lens.  Can you tell a difference from the other pictures?  See, I told you the new lens is much better!

This has got to be one of my favorite pictures of Eli during Christmas.  It's so "Eli"!






And I love this one too.  Another fav!




Santa left him a message...




Again, I will try to upload more pictures from Christmas Day tomorrow.
Remember, no promises...

No comments:

Post a Comment