background

Monday, January 30, 2012

Is It Spring Already?

I only wish!  I can't really complain too much though.  The weather has been unseasonably warm this winter.  Today my car said it was 66 degrees outside!  I'll take that temperature at the end of January!  Chad and I both happened to be off work today so we took full advantage of the nice weather and took Eli to the park.  He was in heaven!  I can't wait for spring so we can play outside more and make trips to the park. 



Chad even enjoyed the slides ;)  He's gonna kill me for posting this picture, by the way... 



Eli thought this picture was funny since he was so high in the air.





A little rock wall action.  With help from Dad of course :)


Although this picture is a little blurry I love it.  It really shows Eli's fun personality!


And then this is the other Eli...
He comes out when Eli is tired, hungry, etc. 
Here he is telling me "nooooo, stooooopppp mommy".  He didn't want his picture taken.
Big surprise!




No comments:

Post a Comment