background

Monday, January 16, 2012

Birthday Weekend

This weekend was my birthday weekend.  I say "weekend" because I feel like we celebrated ALL weekend long!  It was fabulous!  My family came up to celebrate and we had a great time being together, as always.  We actually have 3 birthdays within 10 days in January...  me, my sister and my brother.  Saturday, my mom, sister and I spent the day shopping.  That evening the entire family went out to eat at one of our favorite places, Carrabba's.  That place is delicious!  These first pictures are some of the pictures I took Saturday evening.

We rarely get "family" pictures any more.  I'm usually the one taking the picture.

It was pretty dark in the restaurant so I had to use my flash.  Eli loves to cover his face when I use the flash.





A group shot of the entire family


Chad got me this adorable cake from our favorite cake place, Shelby Lynn's Cake Shoppe.  It was the same, chocolate cake with cream cheese icing, that we've been getting recently.  That cake is just the bomb.  It's the icing.  Best icing I've ever had.  Period.



Sunday was my actual birthday!  I wanted to go to Branson shopping at the outlet malls to use some Christmas money we received.  It turned out to be perfect shopping weather and the mall was empty!  Eli was on his best behavior and Chad pushed the stroller all day so I could shop!  We had the best time!  After shopping we ate dinner and headed home for more cake and ice cream.




Here are a few pictures of Eli in the bath tub from last night.
He was being extra silly and really smiley!




I had one of the best weekends in a long time.  I love spending time with my family!  And it was the best birthday I could have ever asked for!  Eli ended my birthday by singing me "Happy Birthday" before he went to bed.  Sweetest thing EVER!  And many thanks to Chad for making it so special!  I'm definitely a lucky girl to have these two very special boys in my life!  Don't know what I would do without them!

No comments:

Post a Comment