background

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Party On, Garth!

The day after Eli's birthday we had his birthday party.  He had been talking about his party for a month before his birthday!  He was super excited, especially about his "cake with 'Ego' (Diego) on it".  I had this shirt made specially for his party.  I thought it turned out very cute! 



I love this picture!  It's so Eli!


The party room before it was destroyed by 8 kiddos ;)


Climbing up his favorite slide.



He likes to come down on his tummy!





Friends hanging out


Eli's best friend, Alexi.  We were attempting to get a good picture of the two of them.


My friends & co-workers... Alison, Kristin, and Kacey.  I'm so lucky to have such good friends who have children close in age to Eli.  It makes those little "phases" (I told you about in the last post) so much easier when you know someone who knows exactly what you're going through!


Eli's friends, twins Jake (lying down) and Jack (standing up).






He was excited while we were singing Happy Birthday.

And he did great blowing out his candle!  All on his own!




Our poor attempt at a family picture. 


Finally getting to open gifts!  We had to make him concentrate on opening them after the first one (it was a tractor).  He just wanted to play with the tractor!

I have more pictures from my iPhone but for some reason Blogger isn't letting me upload them at the moment.  I will do a post tomorrow of just pictures from the party.

Until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment