background

Monday, December 5, 2011

O' Christmas Tree, O' Christmas Tree

This one is a little blurry but you get the idea.  He was so excited!  It's hard not to have blurry pictures when you use your iPhone to take pictures of a 3 year old who won't sit still for longer than 0.2 seconds!  Maybe I will get that new camera lens for my DSLR I've been wanting or a new point and shoot I'm in desperate need of for Christmas.  Hint, hint... Santa.





Can you guess who hung these ornaments?




The year Eli was born I did handprint molds of his tiny little hands and made ornaments.  It's fun each year to compare his hand to how small it was when he was born.  He was fascinated with it this year.



Notice the small chunk out of the side of the ornament in this picture?  His second Christmas (he was 1 yr) he took a bite out of it.  How appropriate?!


I'm not completely done with the top. I was trying something new and need to go get more of the curly sticks. I just need to wrap some presents now!

No comments:

Post a Comment