background

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

iPhone Party Pics

Here are a few of my favorite iPhone pictures from Eli's party.

Enjoy!



This is the only picture I have of his cake.  I'm such a bad mother.  I completely forgot to get a picture of his cake.  My friend, Juli, had my phone during the ENTIRE party taking pictures for me!  Without her I wouldn't have half the pictures I have!  Thanks, Juli!  What an awesome friend!

Juli remembering to get a picture of me and Chad!


I love this picture!  Not only because it's a great picture of the beautiful girls in the back, but because of the kids in the front.  I love how Finn has a huge smile on his face while Campbell is talking to him.  I just wish I knew what they were talking about ;)  Gotta love 3 year old kid conversations!



Me, Juli, Kacey, Kristin, and Alison.  Friends and coworkers!

Sweet boys!


The kids checking out the cake!


me and the birthday boy


yum!

Campbell Apple

One of my favorites from the party

Eli and his friend, Alexi



He had such a good time at his party!  I don't think he wanted it to end!


Playing with the gifts he received from his friends!


Thanks to all of Eli's friends (and their mommas/daddys) who made his party so much fun!  It wouldn't have been the same without you!






No comments:

Post a Comment