background

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Update on Dad - 3.27.11

We just got back from Little Rock not long ago.  It was a good trip.  Dad seems to be doing about the same.  They stopped the continuous dialysis on Saturday.  They are restarting dialysis tomorrow but it will not be continuous.  It's much harder on the body because it takes off the fluid so fast compared to the other.  They will be watching him closely to make sure he tolerates it.  He remains on the ventilator and sedated.  He did open his eyes and nod his head yes and no last night.  We were all thrilled to see his response to us!  All of his vital signs (including blood pressure) have been really good the past few days.  I will continue to give you all updates as I get them!

I have some recent pictures of Eli I wanted to post but my camera battery is dead.  I will upload them after the battery is recharged.  He's been a pistol lately!  Although I think he's getting a little better he still has a long way to go!  We keep joking that we are going to put him through boot camp!  HA!  I'm ready to have my sweet baby back!

No comments:

Post a Comment