background

Monday, October 4, 2010

We've been bitten...

...By the stomach bug.  Well Eli has anyway.  It all started on Friday afternoon when he started throwing up.  Then again.  And again.  And again.  And then came the nasty diapers.  I will spare you the details.  I'm sure you can use your imagination here.  Chad and I were up with him most of the night on Friday until I had to take Chad to the airport at 4:30am.  Chad was heading to Connecticut for the weekend (lucky guy) and I was supposed to be working all weekend.  Luckily Mimi was here to save the day.  She stayed with us until today.  Eli seems to be better (no throwing up, just the nasty diapers I mentioned previously) and his appetite is coming back slowly.  Hopefully the bug is on his way out the door and no one else gets it!

Sorry for the lack of pictures.  I didn't think this was something you wanted to see  :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment