background

Friday, October 8, 2010

Finally Friday!

It's finally Friday! 
Too bad Chad and I are both feeling pukey.  Chad felt bad yesterday (although he was never actually sick) and today I'm sick (but I, on the other hand, have been sick).  I guess it's taken this long for Eli's stomach virus to pass to us.  I hate feeling nauseous more than anything so I'm ready for it pass!

Yesterday Eli went to Mother's Day Out (we call it "school" for short).  The first day was the only day there were no tears (I guess he had no clue where he was going).  Every since then he cries as we walk in the door to the church!  Except yesterday...  he cried as we pulled up and he SAW the doors!  I got him to stop crying as I got him out of the car.  He smiled the whole way in until I handed him off to his teacher.  I thought this was a big step and I think it's getting better.  He stops crying almost as soon as I walk out of the door (I know this because I wait to peak through the door!) so I know he has a good time.  They always give good reports on him when I pick him up and his teachers seem to really love him! 

Yesterday he was rewarded with a treat! I participate in Sonic happy hour quite often but poor Eli is never allowed. Until yesterday!




He was very excited about his grape slush!






No comments:

Post a Comment