background

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

New Haircut

I wanted to post a couple of pictures before I went to bed to show off Eli's new haircut.  He got a lot chopped off yesterday and now he looks like such a big boy!  


We found a new playground today and Eli LOVED it!  It's a toddler-sized playground so he can actually climb up and slide down the slides without help!  I think I loved it as much as he did!  We will definitely be returning! 


Does anyone have a gun I can borrow?  Don't worry, it's for the refrigerator.  Yes, that's right.  IT'S A PIECE OF CRAP!!!  The fan went out meaning it's not too much longer before the whole thing goes out if we didn't unplug it until the fan can be replaced.  Of course the fan has to be ordered and it will take a "few days" until it's in.  My chore today?  Moving all of the food from the fridge in the house to the fridge in the garage.  Thank God for the garage fridge!  It was free and works better than the one we paid money for!  I didn't realize what a luxury it is to have a working refrigerator in the kitchen.  And having one that produces ice!  I can't tell you how many times I've opened the broken refrigerator to get something out since moving everything out of it! 

Anyone want to buy a refrigerator?


No comments:

Post a Comment