background

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

There's a Party in my Tummy!

SO YUMMY, SO YUMMY!
(for those Yo Gabba Gabba fans out there)

Today I made White Chili for the first time!
I had to share it with you because it's so yummy!

Chad's bowl is the blue bowl and mine is the red bowl.  I forgot to take a picture of mine before I stirred up the chips and cheese!  Oh so yummy!

I had heard of white chili before but had not tried it until this summer.  I've had the recipe since receiving it at my recipe shower when Chad and I were getting married (2003) but just never got around to making it.  I changed the recipe a little to be more like my sister's recipe.  I can see this becoming one of our favorite meals this winter!  I will give you the recipe if you're interested!  Just ask!



No comments:

Post a Comment