background

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Trick-or-Treat!

Halloween has finally arrived!  And with that comes trick-or-treating!.  I wasn't sure Eli would catch on to everything but he did and I think he had a great time!  At first he tried to give his candy out of his bag to the people at the door but then caught on.  What can I say?  I guess he likes to share!


We went to the Promenade in Rogers to trick-or-treat but didn't stay too long.  There were WAY too many people and long lines. 

I have to admit, he makes one CUTE cowboy!

We met up with Eli's friend, Alexi, who goes to the babysitter with him.  They were so excited to see each other! 


Is this not the cutest thing you've ever seen!  They are holding hands!!!  Okay more like she was holding his wrist.  He didn't want to hold her hand at first but finally gave in. 

This is a picture of Eli trick-or-treating in the neighborhood.  He had such a good time.  I can't wait for Halloween next year!  Maybe he will actually be able to say "trick-or-treat"!



No comments:

Post a Comment