background

Friday, January 4, 2013

Testing, Testing...

I finally found an app I can use to do blog posts from my iPad! This is a big deal for me! And it should be for you too. It means I will be blogging more hopefully. I know you're excited!
Eli and I had a great day today. We stayed in pajamas until about 2:00, when we ran to Walmart to pick up a few groceries. Only to come back home and change back into pajamas. We have been dealing with behavioral issues (mostly minding and talking back) with Eli. We think he is acting terribly but I've been reassured he acting like a normal 4year old. Our problem is just finding what punishment works best for Eli. We threatened to start taking away toys if he doesn't mind. Evidently we got his attention because he has been on his best behavior since! I'm also reading the book "123 Magic". I'll let you know how it goes.
Here a few pictures from our lazy day together...
Eli discovered rotel cheese dip today. He loved it!
This boy loves Nutella so much he asks for it on a spoon. Don't worry, there were two bananas eaten with it too! I don't just give him spoonfuls of chocolate!
Good night, all!




No comments:

Post a Comment