background

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Happy New Year!

Our New Years Eve was very uneventful. We hung around the house and stayed inside where it was warm. We had a little snow on the ground from the previous few days. Eli had been dying to go outside and play in the snow. We finally let him. And yes, those are pajama bottoms he's wearing outside in the snow. He was out there a total of about 15 minutes I think.

We had promised to take Eli somewhere "fun" later that afternoon if he was good. Well, he wasn't the best but I had to get out of the house. So we headed to Fun City, a local place comparable to Chucke Cheese. We ended up staying there for 2 hours! Eli had a great time!

These pictures are not in order but I don't feel like changing them. I'm still trying to figure out this new app on my iPad. But at least you are seeing pictures!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment