background

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Bones & Growing Tall

 The other night I decided to pull out Eli's "bones".  This is what he calls these pajamas!  He absolutely loved them last year!  He wanted to wear the top all the time, and not just to bed!  I finally had to put them away so he wouldn't find them!

With all the halloween stuf out lately I thought I would surprise him with them again!  He was jumping all over the place with excitement when I pulled them out.
He yelled "Mommy, you found them!"

They also glow in the dark so we had to "charge" them in the light and then turn out the lights no less than 10 times so we could see them in the dark.
Love it!


He wanted to be measured after he put on his "bones".  We just measured him on 8/13 so I didn't really think he would have grown any since 3 weeks ago.  Wrong!  He had grown 1/4 inch!  I know we didn't measure wrong last time (or this time).  We always do it a few times to make sure we are getting the correct measurement.


He is just growing up too fast.
Can someone please press the pause button?
This is such a FUN age!


No comments:

Post a Comment