background

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Wedding Fun

This weekend one of our good friends, Robert Ko, finally got married!  We are so happy for you, Ko Dawg!  And.... IT'S ABOUT TIME!  Ha!  There, I said it one last time!

Here are pictures from the festivities...


Doesn't Chad look handsome in his tux?!  These were the prettiest tuxes!

Friends from high school...
Steven, Eric, Me and Chad 


I always love the look on the groom's face as the bride walks out! 

I do's 

The happy couple, Mr. & Mrs. Ko!

First dance.  Gotta love their smiles :)


By far the best idea for a groom's cake EVER!  Why didn't I think of that?!?!


They had an awesome photobooth at the reception.  Chad and I had a little too much fun dressing up and taking pictures.


Chad and Steven having fun at the photobooth

Feather fun 

And to end the night my husband put on a ROCK STAR performance of Pearl Jam's "Alive".  On stage, with a mic and all!  It was classic!  I videoed the whole thing.  I'm working up uploading the video but it's taking forever.  Stay tuned for the video soon!  You won't want to miss this!

Robert and Mandy, we couldn't be happier for you both!  We wish you a lifetime of happiness together!

No comments:

Post a Comment