background

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Water Park Days

Our water park days have finally arrived.  Eli has talked about the water park in Branson since last summer.  I truly think it's one of his favorite places to be.  I can't say I blame him!  I love it too! 

He was SUPER pumped to go last Saturday!  Our first trip (of many I'm sure) of the season.


All smiles coming down the slide.  There is one new slide I don't remember him being tall enough for last year.  We tried it and of course he LOVED it!

Love my boys! 

Eli was so worn out when we left.  He couldn't even finish his rice crispy treat!  I turned around and saw he had his eyes closed.  I tried to take the rice crispy treat out of his hand.  He opens his eyes and says "mommy, I'm trying to go to sleep"!  I guess the rice crispy treat helped.



For dinner that night we went to our favorite pizza place, Gusano's.  Love these two boys!

Cheers to a great day and weekend with my family! 



No comments:

Post a Comment