background

Saturday, June 30, 2012

No Picture Post

Can you believe it?  A no picture post!  Our computer crashed a week or two ago.  I've lost all my pictures I had saved on my hard drive.  My friend who usually takes care of my computer problems was in Hawaii on his honeymoon (see posts below).

Anywho, I have a new computer now, but still no pictures.  It's not as bad as you would think.  I had backed up all my pictures/videos through March.  The pictures/videos from April until now are still on my camera card!  Whew!  What I miss most are the pictures I've taken with my phone. I've been usually my phone a lot lately to take pictures instead of toting around my camera.  I had just uploaded all the pictures and videos just days before the big crash and then deleted them off my phone  :( 

Lesson learned...

We haven't really been up to much lately.  This week I actually had 4 days off in a row!  That hasn't happened in a while.  Since it's been 100+ degrees outside Eli and I have tried to stay inside and keep cool.  We went to the movies one day.  We saw Madagascar 3... first movie he's sat through the entire thing.  It was super cute and he loved it!  Popcorn and starbursts may have had something to do with it, but I'm not sure ;)

So that's it.
We're pretty boring.
I know...

No comments:

Post a Comment