background

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A Productive Day

Today was a GREAT day!  I was very productive and Eli was in a great mood.  I never set a foot outside but I did raise the windows to enjoy the beautiful weather!

This was my To Do List....
1. Do taxes 
2. Make taco soup 
3. cook mexican casserole for dinner tonight 
4. cook ground beef to freeze 
5. make muddy buddies for Eli 
6.  Do laundry (3 loads)

And believe it or not, I got everything done!
I'm trying something new.  I'm tired of eating frozen pizzas and cereal on the nights I work.  I'm trying to cook some meals to keep in the freezer so we can pull them out and have a home cooked meal on those nights.  If you have any favorite recipes that work when frozen first, or tasty slow cooker recipes, please share!  I need some more ideas!

Tomorrow we are meeting grandparents in Conway and Eli is going to stay with them for the weekend.  This will be the longest we've been away from Eli!  I know we will miss him terribly but we have some home improvement projects we've been waiting to do for a long time now.  We are laying new hardwood floors in our living room and painting the ceiling!  I don't know if I'm more excited about getting new floors or the new rug I just bought to go on them!  I will post before and after pictures after this weekend.

I'm leaving you with a picture of Eli from last year.  This was taken almost a year ago!  He doesn't look much different except he only had 4 teeth when the picture was taken.  What a cutie!!


No comments:

Post a Comment