background

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Long time, no chat


Okay, I admit it.  I'm not really good at this blogging stuff.  It just hasn't been on my priority list lately.  After Eli goes to bed at night I just want to lay on the couch and watch TV.  And really, you haven't missed much in our lives.  We've been pretty boring lately.  To make matters worse, Eli has been anti-camera, refusing to look at the camera no matter what funny sound I make or how many times I say "Eli, look at mommy". 

One fun thing last week was my birthday!  I turned 31 years old and had a great time doing it!  My family came up so we took advantage of everyone being together and celebrated.  My sister, brother and me all have birthdays within a week and a half.  We went out to eat and got so stuffed we couldn't eat the cute birthday cake afterwards!  It was great just being together!

We had our first good snow of the year.  Unfortunately it was too cold outside to really do much playing in the white stuff.  We did venture out for a few minutes so I could snap a couple of pictures.  Eli's still not a fan of snow.  Hopefully that will change one day.  But for now, I'm not upset about it!


My sweet boy!  Isn't he handsome!  This is pre-haircut.

Yummy goodness for Carrabba's.  Try it if you go there!  Delish!

 Our birthday cake!  How cute is that?!  Shelby Lynn's was the maker.  Also delish!

Eli's new thing is talking to Mimi on the phone.  He loves to talk to them and say "hi Mimi"!

He's smiling because he just had his first taste of a Krispy Kreme doughnut!  He could have eaten the whole dozen!  Good thing we helped him out on that one!

My family at the birthday dinner. 

The only picture where Eli would look at me while outside in the snow.  Not the best picture but I take what I can get these days.

Being silly before bedtime.


This picture just makes me smile  :)  I love that little face so much!




No comments:

Post a Comment