background

Monday, May 13, 2013

Happy Mother's Day

This weekend was packed full of fun. My younger brother graduated from college... Congrats Chance! We are so proud of you! My family was in town for graduation so I actually got to see my mom on Mother's Day! I can't remember the last time I got to spend the actual holiday with her! We went to eat breakfast/brunch that morning.

Chance, Mom, Randy
After lunch we went to Lowe's to buy some flowers for me to plant outside. Ive been dying to plant some more basil and flowers for our deck. The weather couldn't have been prettier! Eli wanted to take a rest on the piles of seed at the store.

Later that day we went to hit some golf balls at the driving range. For some crazy reason I agreed to play in a golf tournament next weekend. I grew up playing golf so at least I know the basics of the game. It has been at least 10 years since I last played though! I was definitely rusty!

 

Eli absolutely refused to take a picture yesterday morning when we were taking the rest of the family pictures. My feelings were a little hurt. I know he doesn't understand. I love pictures and he HATES them. How did that happen? I finally bribed him enough to get one picture before the end of the day. He wouldn't take it without his scooter in the pic. I don't care. I will cherish it forever!
These pictures were taken before Chance's graduation dinner at James at the Mill. Again Eli was refusing to take a decent picture. If you only knew what was happening during this picture... Eli kept pulling my dress and making silly faces. I was trying to pull my dress away from him and this pic was snapped. How in the world does that happen?
Again, it's a miracle I got a picture of him looking AND smiling!
We had given up and decided to get a picture without Eli.

I had a great Mother's Day.

It was picture perfect :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment