background

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Shingles and Snow

This is what we've been up to recently...

After we got back from vacay I got another unexpected week off of work. My first day back to work I stayed home on call because we had a low patient census. Good thing I didn't go into work that day. I went the doctor the next day for my annoying sinus infection that wouldn't go away and found out I had shingles! I was totally shocked. I didn't know what the blisters on my scalp were but never imagined it was shingles. Thanks, Doc. Now I feel 65.

Last week we had cold, rainy 40 degree weather. So we roasted hotdogs in the fireplace.

I'm so confused. We are in the month of May, correct?

Yesterday was 80 degrees. Tonight Eli made me read him a Halloween book at bedtime. Tomorrow it is supposed to snow. I feel like I'm in a bad dream. Someone please pinch me and wake me up!

I foresee a pajama day in our near future.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment