background

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Graduation Day

Wow, I'm really behind in blogging! Oh well... I'll catch up one day.

My brother, Chance, graduated college from the U of A on Mother's Day weekend. Woohoo! We are so proud of him!

I forced Chad to pose for a picture with me while we were waiting for the ceremony to start.

Eli did amazingly good for the first 2 hours of the ceremony, thanks to the iPad and my phone. It was really bad timing though... It was right during lunch time. I didn't plan well and did not have any snacks in my purse. Eli was starving and tired. We ended up leaving a little early but made it back for pictures afterwards.

Randy, Chance, and Mom after graduation

I love this picture of Chance!

For graduation celebration we all went to eat at James at the Mill. What an awesome dinner! Good pick, Mom and Chance! What a way to end a great day!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment